.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Taytoman Agonistes
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
 
Happy Christmas to those who, unlikely as it seems, are reading this.

With typical bloody-mindedness I waded into posting without the Obligatory Mock-Modest Self-Justification. I doubt anyone will be reading this who hasn't been directed to it by myself (i.e. who doesn't already know me) so presumably you have some idea who I am. There are lots of good-sounding reasons why I could suggest the world needs me to start a blog, none of which come near to the real reason - vanity. Having become somewhat addicted to the "blogosphere" it was inevitable that at some stage I would join in myself.

A blog is a sort of public diary, quoth he tendentiously. I promised to myself not to take this too seriously - caveat lector....

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


Powered by Blogger